Mentioned in TechCrunch, Mashable and the Wall Street Journal
Here’s to finding your way no matter where you are. Here’s to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here’s to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you’re going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your iPhone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you’ll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you’re ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Plan your next journey on here.com and step off the plane with your full itinerary available right in your phone. Or find restaurants and shops in the moment: browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor and Lonely Planet to get the best perspective on where to go. No matter where you are, no matter where you’re going, HERE will get you there.
What does HERE give you?
– Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
– Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
– Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
– Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
– A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
– Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. You can reduce your battery usage by saving maps to your phone ahead of time.
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org