The American Airlines app provides you with the information you need when you need it most. Are you interested in airport traffic or looking for the nearest Admirals Club® lounge? All of this and more is available at your fingertips.
Before you go
- You can get your boarding pass up to 24 hours before your flight departs, so you can check your bags or go straight to security when you arrive at the airport.
- Checking your bags and paying any related fees before your trip will save you time and hassle at the kiosk.
- The ‘Ready to Fly’ banner on your app home screen lets you know if your destination has travel restrictions.
- Live chat is available for immediate answers to your travel queries whenever we’re offline.
During your trip
- Your mobile boarding pass will show the updated gate information if the information changes.
- You can take another flight immediately if your flight is delayed or canceled—no waiting in line at the airport is required.
- You can stream our free inflight entertainment library through the app.
- If you stay signed in, you can receive information about your trip right when needed.
More you can do
- Track your AAdvantage® mileage and loyalty status progression with a straightforward account.
- You can change your reservation at no extra cost if you wish to alter your booking.
- Order food from airport restaurants to eat before you board your flight.
Flights on American Airlines? Your mobile device just got a whole lot easier to use. With the American Airlines app, you can keep up with your travel plans at all times, from booking tickets and checking your flight status to tracking your down-line status and booking upgrades for other party members.
The American Airlines app is available for download in the App Store or Google Play. We hope you enjoy it!