Customers of AT&T with a valid overseas travel package that includes international Wi-Fi are eligible to use the AT&T Global Wi-Fi app. You may get information on packages at att.com/global.
- AT&T Global Wi-Fi hotspots abroad don’t demand a username, password, or agreement to terms.
- Choose Public international hotspots that could demand agreement to the terms or additional requirements for authentication.
- Show accessible AT&T Global Wi-Fi and public hotspots nearby within a Wi-Fi signal range.
- Verify your identity at participating AT&T Global Wi-Fi hotspots abroad.
- City & Country search feature, along with a Map view and a List view of hotspots
To find hotspots nearby, GPS is required; however, running GPS continuously in the background can significantly reduce battery life.
The AT&T Global Wi-Fi app is a great way to stay connected while you travel. With this app, you can connect to AT&T hotspots worldwide and get Internet access for your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. The best part about the AT&T Global Wi-Fi app is that it’s free to download and use. So if you’re an AT&T customer and frequently travel, download the AT&T Global Wi-Fi app before your next trip.