The all-new, redesigned BigOven makes cooking simple. Take over 350,000 recipes, your grocery list, and menu planner anywhere. With more than 12 million downloads, BigOven is the most complete tool to help home cooks get inspired and organized in the kitchen and on the go. Featured in the 25th Anniversary Issue of Martha Stewart Living, InStyle, Buzzfeed, and AllYou Magazine.
Cooking is social. Find recipe inspiration right when you open the app. See what your friends, family and favorite bloggers are making, plus get inspired by seasonal collections on your home screen. Save and share a recipe with a single tap.
Searching is faster. Find a recipe from BigOven’s 350,000 recipes or search just your own recipes.
Clip from your favorite sites. Snap a photo of a family recipe, and we’ll upload it for you. Find the recipes you’ve marked as Favorite or Try. Organize your recipes into folders, filter by category, and view your recently used folders.
Shop smarter. Create a shared grocery list for your household. Sort items by department or by recipe. Easily mark them off or remove by swiping as you shop.
Get notified on comments or questions on recipes you’ve posted. Find and follow friends and family who’ve joined BigOven and see their recipes on your home screen.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Plan a week’s worth of meals and share it across multiple BigOven accounts. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
Access advanced BigOven features and services as a Pro Membership for US$1.99 per month, or US$19.99 per year. These are automatically renewing subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.