Based on their weight, height, level of exercise, and desired weight reduction, maintenance, or increase, each person has a unique daily calorie intake.
However, tracking calorie consumption can be challenging, not least because it’s simple to forget what you eat throughout a busy day.
You can better understand how many calories you are ingesting if you keep track of them as you eat. Additionally, it raises your knowledge of the nutritional content and dietary values, all of which encourage you to choose foods that are better for you.
WHAT CALORY DOES
With regard to your weight, height, and degree of activity, Calory will determine a recommended daily calorie target for you. Whether you desire to maintain, decrease, or gain weight depends depend on your daily aim.
Your task is to eat the proper number of calories once you are aware of your daily energy needs. Throughout the day, Calory will nudge you to keep track of your caloric intake.
AMAZING CALORIE FEATURES
- Quick Value Add: Add the calories you’ve consumed in a matter of seconds.
- Design personalized plates for your normal food and meals.
- A daily calorie consumption calculator that provides the daily calorie need
- Track your macronutrient targets with macro tracking
- Water Tracker: Monitor the amount of water you consume each day.
- Monitor your weight.
- Widgets: simply log your preferred dishes and track your progress.
- A glimpse of your daily history where you may view the meals you’ve tracked.
- Progress charts for the week, month, and year provide a great overview and allow you to compare results.
- Personal notifications and reminders to keep you on course
- Scannable barcodes for food (US region only currently)
- Calory can be customized with a variety of theme colors.
- There is no need to join up or register! On your device, all information is kept and maintained.
- Journal View, is a different home screen layout choice that allows you to quickly examine all of your data.
- Use of Dark Mode.
• Vocal assistance: voice instructions to log your food
• Smart Watch app: fast calculation of your daily caloric intake and macronutrient levels to keep you on track.
• Health integration: read/write access to nutritional information through Health applications
** NOTES **
Read/write dietary calorie and weight integration is supported by HealthKit (Apple Health). No information is sent from your device outside of it. Access to health apps is needed.
Calory does not constitute a medical app. The recommended calorie intake target is only a best guess depending on your profile. If you wish to utilize it for medical needs or to get information on a specific diet, please speak with your doctor first.
All Premium Features are available for a one-time In-App Purchase.
The Upgrade page offers an optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription (price varies by territory, includes free trial). After confirmation, payments will be debited to your iTunes Account. Unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription month, the subscription will renew on its own. Within 24 hours of the current period’s expiration, the account will be billed to renew. After purchase, you can manage subscriptions in your iTunes Account’s Settings. If a free trial period is provided, any unused time of the free trial will be forfeited when the user decides to subscribe to that magazine.