The Capital One Wallet app is retiring in May so please migrate to the Capital One Mobile? app . You may have noticed that your favorite features are already there:
– Instant Purchase Notifications for Credit Cards (Alerts)
– Card Lock
– Second Look
Receipts Capture and Gift Cards will be discontinued completely. Please be sure to save all receipts and gift card info by May 1st, since those won’t be available.
Don’t have the Capital One Mobile? app yet? Our app provides quick, easy and secure access. You can manage payments in a few quick taps, get instant purchase notifications and your free credit score, and track spending on the go!
Save time and stay informed—use your mobile device to download the Capital One Mobile? app now.
– Capital One Wallet requires iOS 9 or above.
– Capital One Wallet and Apple Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
– If you enable gift card reminders, continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease your battery life. We’ve optimized to keep battery use efficient, but if you notice this issue, you can turn off gift card reminders at any time.
– Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
You might also like: Connect & Pay