Become a member of the Charity Miles community to start walking, running, or biking for charity. Our members have raised more than $2.5 million for charities thus far, benefiting both themselves and others.
Anyone can utilize Charity Miles, wherever they are – walking the dog, jogging in the morning, or just going about their daily business. If you currently use a Fitbit or another fitness tracker, you can use Charity Miles to maximize your step count and donate money to a good cause.
You’ll be motivated to move more and go the extra distance when you move with purpose. It makes you more aware of how healthy you are, which will encourage you to make daily healthy decisions. It’s why Charity Miles supports so many individuals in their quest for weight loss and optimal health.
How to use Charity Miles:
1. The functionality of Charity Miles is similar to that of a run-tracker, pedometer, walking timer, running stopwatch, or cycling meter. To keep track of your distance, simply begin and end your workout.
2. Pick from over 40 organizations that are changing the world.
3. Get going and begin your charity’s fundraising now!
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharityMiles/
• Instagram: @Charitymiles
• Twitter: @CharityMiles
• Support: https://twitter.com/CMilesSupport