Access the power of CNBC and get all of the latest news in business, tech, finance, and stocks anywhere you go. The world of Wall Street will be at the tip of your fingers when you download CNBC.
Easily track your stocks in customizable watchlists so you can get real-time stock market quotes and global market data throughout the day. Making investments will be easier than ever before. CNBC lets you view pre-market and after-hours trading data, including charts with customizable time frames.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
CNBC Unique Features:
Financial News & More
– Watch CNBC anytime by streaming full show episodes (U.S. only) and video clips on demand. You can also stream to your TV with AirPlay.
– Live stream news with CNBC TV for a wealth of up-to-the-minute information while you’re on the go.
– Get all the news you need, all in one with the CNBC app, including 24-hour coverage of global stock markets, top business news, economic analysis and official advisers’ opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care and more.
Market Insight & Stocks
– Get breaking news alerts and a personalized news feed so you’re always the first to know current updates in financial news and markets.
– Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time with stock tracker features.
– Make smart investment decisions through stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames.
– View pre-market and after-hours trading data.
– And now available Cryptocurrencies.
Get the finance and business news and information you need every day. Download CNBC for up-to-the-minute news and insight today.
We also offer accessibility features like VoiceOver and font adjustment for Apple Watch.
CNBC PRO – Start your 30-day free trial today!
– Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content.
– Monitor live global coverage in various markets.
– Learn from advisers and experts who do it best.
– Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
– Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only).
– Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money”.
CNBC Pro Prices:
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native