ColorNote® Notepad is an easy and fantastic note-taking app. When writing notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists, and to-do lists, ColorNote® Notepad provides a quick and easy editing experience. Taking notes is more straightforward with ColorNote® Notepad than with any other notepad or memo pad app.
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by noting in the calendar
- Write a diary and journal in the calendar
- Protect your notes with a passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online backup and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on the status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Time Alarm, All day, Repetition. (lunar calendar)
- Quick memo/notes
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail, or Twitter
ColorNote® provides lined-paper text and checklist choices. You might add as many notes as you like to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen every time it opens. You may view the list in standard ascending order, grid form, or note color.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen, hold down your finger on space, and choose the widget; Color Note will then be displayed so you can stick it on the page.
Q: Why don’t the widget, the alarm, and the notes reminder functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc., will not work properly because Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
If you love taking notes but hate typing on a keyboard, the solution is ColorNote® Notepad. No need for a keyboard. Just use your fingertips to write or draw on your notes. When you’re ready to share them, save them to your SD card or e-mail them. There’s no need to type in just one note, either. Click on the “Type” tab, and you can use ColorNote®’s built-in text-to-speech engine to dictate and edit your text.
The notes you’ll make on this app are saved to your phone’s internal storage. You can also save them to your SD card and e-mail them to yourself or others. As with other note apps, you can organize your notes by color (color notebook). Or you can categorize them by date. And if you need a calendar, you can use that, too.
Sharing is easy. You can use the app’s built-in photo selection or just use any image from your device for the cover page of your notes. If you love taking notes, ColorNote® could be your go-to notepad app.