Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, check FASTPASS return times, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
– Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
– Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
– Purchase Disney MaxPass: Maximize your visit—get unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads for the day and make FASTPASS selections from your device while you’re in the parks.†
– Check FASTPASS Return Times: View FASTPASS distribution information for select attractions and entertainment (subject to availability).
– View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Download and share your PhotoPass photos throughout your visit. Enjoy unlimited downloads of your photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations—including select Character Dining experiences and attraction photos—when you purchase the Disney PhotoPass+ or Disney PhotoPass Collection product or through Disney MaxPass.††
– Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
– A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passport to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!**
– Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks
– The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app!
Download it before your next visit.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Passport!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Passport card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
†Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other park details before purchasing the Disney MaxPass feature or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. Popular attraction FASTPASS tickets may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.
††Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 years or older to make purchases.