RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 9 YEARS.
– Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
– Log weight & blood pressure
– Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association’s Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
– Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
– Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
– Add notes to your entries for future reference
– See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
– Log your meals using our extensive food database
– Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
– Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
– Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
– Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
– Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
– Custom tags to make logging easier for you
– Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
– Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
– Report date range flexibility
– Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
– Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
– Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month of $59.99 USD per year
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.