Goodbudget is a personal finance app for budget planning and money management. Share a budget with sync across multiple phones (and the web!).
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget’s web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget’s website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes…only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you’re on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you’re looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re happy to help!
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker **