Regardless if you just want to eat more greens or already are a full time vegetarian – Green Kitchen is the perfect companion in your kitchen or while planning from your sofa.
Green Kitchen is filled with tasty and inspiring vegetarian food with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.
Please help spreading the word and review the app in App Store!
– A mixed variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks.
– 153 handpicked premium recipes.
– 28 additional exclusive recipes available as in-app purchases.
– Switch seamlessly between supported languages.
– Save your favorites so you can return to them quickly.
– Several photos for each recipe!
– Shopping list: Just e-mail or iMessage the ingredients within your family!
– Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
– All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free or whole grain.
– Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
– Smart timers that knows what you’re cooking
– Universal app – run it on both your iPhone and your iPad
– Stunning Retina graphics!
– Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter!
– Share recipes with friends and family over AirDrop.
– Print recipes over AirPrint.
Featured in press and media
“Cookbooks don’t get more beautiful than this perfectly designed app.” — Sydney Morning Herald
“Proving that even wholesome vegetarian recipes can make for tantalizing food porn” — Bon Appétit
“Beautiful photos and a world-class user interface will whet the appetites of vegetarians and omnivores alike as the cook the easy-to-follow recipes in this stellar app” Editors Choice – Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad
“Wow! The designers/developers of this app have truly put in their heart and soul into this. This is just marvelous.” – beautifulpixels.com
“Green Kitchen is a shining example of an interactive recipe book that makes healthy eating both easy and enjoyable.” – Mac’s Life
Let´s bury the myth once and for all; healthy food does not need to be bland and boring.
Stay in touch!
Tweets by gkstories