Everyone sounds better with the T-Pain Effect. Make your voice sound like T-Pain with scrolling lyrics and beats from the hottest producers. You can either sing along to any song on your iTunes library or create the T-Pain Effect by singing.
This app is available for download on the Apple Store and can turn any voice into a T-Pain impersonation with the aid of auto-tune. The app is currently ranked as one of the top 25 apps on the Apple Store and was featured on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. It is a fun toy that allows you to impersonate T-Pain. This app requires iOS 5.0.1 or later.
What does it offer?
- FREE 9 tracks are provided through the app
- Brand spankin’ new beats from the hottest producers are waiting to be downloaded. The first 5,000 to download them will get them for free!
- You can sing along with the T-Pain Effect without background music in Freestyle mode.
- Now you can sing any song in your iTunes library with the T-Pain effect (iPhones and iPod touches only).
- You can now get hold of T-Pain’s previously unreleased beats!
Is it a good app?
It’s wonderful to have an app that lets you record and auto-tune your voice, just like the pros. I Am T-Pain is simple to use. You can either sing along with any song or a cappella, and the result will be quite good.
However, the majority of the included songs have awful titles and suggestive words. You can’t save your recording on your phone; you will just be provided a link to where it lives on the Smule website.
It’s preferable to use the headphones that came bundled with your iPhone with the integrated microphone. Because of hardware limitations, iPod touch 4th Gen users should use a headset or headphones with this product.
The beauty of this app is that you can turn your voice into T-Pain! The app uses the auto track feature on your device to produce rap-singing by nailing the T-Pain sound. You can also sing along to any song you have on your phone. If you are looking for a fun way to improve your game, then the T-Pain Effect is the right app for you.