Optimized for iOS 8. Enjoy the new wallpaper.
* * * Limited time SALE! 50% OFF * * *
Do you still use typical and dull backgrounds?
“iWallpaperMaker” is the finest wallpaper app you have found yet.
Enjoy your own fancy wallpapers by using “iWallpaperMaker”, which includes cool images of high quality created by a professional designer and more powerful editing functions.
The moment you experience “iWallpaperMaker”, you’ll be able to see your newly born screen.
Enjoy your imagination with “iWallpaperMaker”.
– Introduction –
* Chic and cool images ( x1000+ )
– is app that helps you customize the look of your device by giving you an exclusive selection of specially designed backgrounds.
– We provide a variety of library images: Icon frame, Apps Shelf, Calendar, Name Tags, Symbol, Backgrounds
– Main theme (Reduce Motion > On (1:1Scale) ) : Home screen
– Bonus theme : Lock screen
– Bonus item : Reduce Motion > Off (Parallax Scale) Preview
(Bonus Themes are temporarily provided and subject to change or be deleted without notice.)
– We can create endless image combinations and depending on your diversified taste, you can also utilize your favorite photos to create special wallpaper backgrounds.
– use your own photo. Customize font, color, frame shape and more.
– adjust saturation, brightness and contrast of each image.
* Preview & Resize
1:1Scale (Lock Screen, Homs Screen), Parallax Scale (Lock Screen, Homs Screen), Instagram, Messenger background
instant preview feature that allows you to quickly preview your new background or app shelf.
for Reduce Motion On (1:1Scale) / Off (Parallax Scale)
Are you facing problems trying to resize wallpapers in iOS 7?
Resize, scale & make your wallpapers to fit screen. It also allows to design your own wallpapers for iOS 7.
(No need to “Turn on Reduce Motion)
Tip: Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > On / Off
(Note: If zoomed, you will need to rescale your wallpaper to fit to the screen.)
Share your designs via email, text or Facebook. Save your designs on your camera roll.
* Retina resolution images for iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S, iPod touch 4th/5th gen
Thank you for the comments submitted via email, we’re working hard on making the app better.
Q: We can’t save it to our photos folder
A: Settings > Privacy > Photos > App ON
– Bug fixes
– Added 2014 Calendar Images