The JPay mobile apps for iPhone (and iPad and iPod Touch) and Android devices make it easy to transfer money to inmates or make a community correction payment for ex-offenders. The apps are free to download and sync directly to your existing JPay account.
- You can use your credit or debit card to make a single payment or set up recurring payments.
- Buy stamps for Email, Snap n’ Send®, and Videograms.
- Pay for an email reply or purchase stamps beforehand.
- Media accounts fund publishing tablets content.
- Save and add payment methods.
People who need money while they’re in prison or a detention facility are usually at their most vulnerable. They have no access to the tools they need to get cash, and what they do have access to is often used against them. Thanks to the new JPay mobile apps, their problem can now be solved.
JPay is your best bet if you’re looking to send money to an inmate or a loved one who is incarcerated. The JPay mobile apps make it easy to transfer money to inmates or, for ex-offenders, to make a community correction payment. The apps are free to download and sync directly to your existing JPay account.