*** New on iPad only: Over 150,000 exercises with instant feedback ***
Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
New in our iPad app, you can:
– Sharpen your skills: over 150,000 interactive, Common Core aligned math exercises are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace.
– Flex your muscles: the app adjusts to give you interactive exercise recommendations that are tailored just for you through the world of math.
– Show your work: the app harnesses the power of writing down your thoughts as you problem-solve with a beautiful, expansive scratchpad. Once you have your answer, just write it in, and we’ll recognize your handwriting (powered by MyScript)!
– Track your learning: your learning auto-magically syncs between your iPad and khanacademy.org, so your progress and recommendations are always up-to-date, anywhere, anytime.
On both our iPad and iPhone apps, you can:
– Watch all of our 5,000+ videos
– Read articles on topics from Art History to Coach & Classroom Resources
– Download videos to watch offline at your own pace
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy’s materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more.