Apple Editors’ Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Apple’s Mac App of The Year!
Welcome to Notability®: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to take notes, sketch ideas, annotate PDFs, mark-up photos, record lectures, provide audio feedback and more. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up to date.
– Handwrite and sketch with beautiful ink.
– Write smoothly and quickly with zoom-writing.
– Automatic Palm Detection on iPad allows you to write naturally with your hand on the screen, just like pen on paper (Requires iOS 8 or later).
– Notability includes full-featured typing with a wide range of fonts, sizes, and colors.
– Outlines and text boxes help you quickly capture and organize ideas.
– The typing UI is uniquely designed on iPhone, iPad, and Mac for the best typing experience possible.
IMPORT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
– Mark up lecture slides and meeting agendas or complete class assignments.
– Fill-out, sign, and send PDF forms.
– Import doc and ppt files with the help of Google Drive.
AUDIO RECORDINGS: REVIEW AND GIVE FEEDBACK
– Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
– Notes automatically link to recordings, so during playback, you can watch your notes animate along with the recording, or tap them to get to the spot that needs clarifying.
– Teachers can also use these features to provide audio and handwritten feedback to students.
ALL ELECTRONIC WORKFLOW
– Create a paperless classroom — handout and collect assignments via the cloud.
– Speed-up feedback to students and colleagues using Notability.
– Complete, sign, and share documents in Notability.
ORGANIZE AND SHARE NOTES
– Create subjects and simply drag notes into them.
– Share your notes via email, AirDrop, printer, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and more.
– iCloud automatically syncs all of your notes to iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
– Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box, can be used to backup your notes in PDF format and are great for archiving or recovery.
We hope you enjoy using Notability, and we look forward to hearing from you.