PrivateBrowser is an all-in-one download manager for iPhone and iPod Touch, providing a full-featured Photo Viewer, PDF Reader, Document Viewer, Zip and RAR Extractor, and a Web Browser.
- Support renaming, copying, moving, and deleting files.
- Support create, rename, copy, move and delete folders.
- Support create zip files.
- Support extract zip, rar, and 7z files.
- Support import photos and videos from Photo Albums.
- Automatically capture support files.
- Tap and hold on to an image to force download it.
- Tap and hold on to the link to force download it.
- Save web pages with images (web archive) for offline viewing.
- Bookmark manager support.
- History support.
- Integrated Google, Yahoo!,and Bing search.
- Ability to change browser’s User-Agent to display web pages like Firefox.
- Fast Downloading.
- Support multiple downloading at one time.
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator.
- Support background download.
- Support pause, resume, and cancel the download.
- Active downloads badge number.
- Swipe left and right to change the photo.
- Save photos to Photo Albums.
- Tap to switch to fullscreen and back.
- Zoom in and zoom out.
- Support thumbnail view.
- Swipe left and right to change the page.
- Tap to zoom in and zoom out.
- Open the page that you visited last time.
- Support bookmark.
- Support print.
- Supports Wi-Fi Transfer
- Support iTunes file sharing. You can add files to Private Browser or save files to PC/Mac in iTunes.
- Other apps can save their files to the PrivateBrowser app (e.g., the Email app can save attachments to the PrivateBrowser app).
PrivateBrowser is the best download manager for iPhone and iPod Touch. It provides a full-featured Photo Viewer, PDF Reader, Document Viewer, Zip and RAR Extractor, and a Web Browser. With a single download, you can handle all your downloads. You can use the same app on multiple devices if you have more than one. Because it’s a single app, it’s straightforward to handle.