Two in one: the official Qualifier Plus® IIIx from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #3415 and #3430 (Qualifier Plus IIIfx).
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Residential and Commercial Mortgage Finance Calculator for Agents, Brokers, Investors, Attorneys, Loan Officers and other Mortgage Industry Professionals
The Qualifier Plus® IIIx app from Calculated Industries gives real estate and mortgage professionals the power, portability and ease-of-use of the Qualifier Plus IIIx and Qualifier Plus IIIfx on your iPhone or iPad. Get instant access to P&I, PITI and total loan payments for conventional, FHA and VA loans. Includes complete buyer qualifying and more.
Ideal for all real estate finance professionals including agents, brokers, investors, mortgage lenders, title offices and trainers.
Need answers to both common and advanced real estate finance problems? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Qualifier Plus icon, and you’ll have the answers for your client in seconds.
• Complete Cash Flow solutions including Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Value and Net Future Value
• Qualifying keys provide on-the-spot buyer qualifying for conventional, FHA and VA loans
• Instantly solve your clients’ real estate finance questions
• E-mail loan worksheets to your clients from your iPhone
Built-in functions help you find instant solutions for:
• Calculate IRR for multiple cash flows
• Amortizations with remaining balances
• Bi-weekly loans and ARMS
• Rent vs. Buy comparisons and estimated tax savings
• Future Value, property appreciation
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the Real Estate Master and Qualifier Plus Real Estate and mortgage calculators
• Amortization screen lets you see all amortization or loan data at once and e-mail it directly from the app screen on your phone
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Time-saving Utilities Include:
• Date Math function lets you instantly see closing and expire dates
• Triple Zero key saves time and keystrokes
• Memory Function
• User-Definable Preferences — define and store payments per year, taxes and insurance
• Entry-editing backspace key – with a swipe of a finger
• Works as a standard calculator
• Free User Guide available at www.calculated.com
Qualifer Plus® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.