Sleeptracker® 24/7 employs Cognitive Behavioral Science to help you wake up more refreshed and maximize your sleep efficiency. Sleeptracker® 24/7 enables you to sleep better naturally.
- The leading sleep monitoring app for the iPhone since 2012
- The intelligent alarm clock wakes you up at the optimal time while you’re in a light sleep phase to wake up refreshed.
- In-depth Sleep Analysis, Snoring, Sleep Apnea:
- Within 90% accuracy of professional sleep monitors used in sleep clinics
- Records snore sounds, sleep apnea, and sleep talking during the night
- Delivers the most comprehensive sleep solution for the iPhone
- 24 white noise sound options to help you fall asleep
- Monitor Heart Rate, Activity, and much more:
- Using your iPhone’s camera, measure your resting heart rate in less than 10 seconds.
- Monitor your daily activity level: steps, aerobic steps, active time, and calories
- Track your body weight
- Track trends and correlations in sleep, resting heart rate, weight, and activity
- You can share Sleeptracker® 24/7 sleep, heart rate, and activity data with the Apple Health app.
Please follow the placement instructions when setting up Sleeptracker® 24/7 on your iPhone, whether you place it in your bed or an armband, so the app can monitor your sleep and wake you up at the most beneficial time. You may view the in-app guidance for placement tips.
Sleeptracker® 24/7 becomes highly sensitive to movement when your iPhone is placed on a solid surface like the floor or a table while recording sleep. However, this level of sensitivity is required for users who sleep on motion-absorbing mattresses such as Tempur-Pedic and Beautyrest. The noise generated by the accelerometer sensor when the iPhone is placed on the floor or table may cause the random sleep graph and random sleep statistics to be inaccurate.
Sleeptracker® is committed to constant improvement. We listen to our users and continuously add the most requested features. Thank you for the feedback!