Smartify is an easy-to-use remote control unit with a keyboard, a touchpad and a list of channels for your LG smart TV. Just connect an iPhone and a TV to the same Wi-Fi network and you will be able to control the TV using a mobile device after a simple pairing routine.
Compatibility: the app supports all WebOS models of LG Smart TV as well as Netcast models of 2012 and later.
– Support of Smart devices with WebOS (all versions) and Netcast OS (released in 2012 and later);
– Fully functional remote control for Smart TV;
– Customizable remote control with unlimited number of buttons;
– Large touchpad*;
– List of channels with customizable channel icon*;
– List of favorite channels*;
– Automatic connection to devices;
*Keyboard, touchpad and channel list are available after upgrading to the Pro version.
Text input limitations:
Text input is only available in the TV apps which support LG keyboard. The keyboard will appear on mobile device screen automatically after you activate the input field on your TV screen. Some services, like Netflix, YouTube and others, have their own keyboards and are not supported by Smartify.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of LG Electronics, and Smartify application is not an official product of LG.