Ever wondered what it’s like to be a Southwest pilot? With our new app, you can experience it firsthand. With simple, efficient features such as express checkout with Apple Wallet mobile boarding passes, you can experience it yourself. Where will our new app take you next? Download it and find out!
Do it all from the convenience of an app:
- Book, check in, change, or cancel flights.
- Check flight status, boarding position, gate information, and travel alerts.
- Get a mobile boarding pass you can save to Apple Wallet or Google Pay for quick access.
- Sign up for or check your Rapid Rewards® account to stay on top of your flights, tier status, and point balance.
- Let us know your preferences for push notifications—our latest schedule, sales, Rapid Rewards news, and more are sent straight to your phone.
Manage your flights on the fly
Whether on the app, we make managing flights super simple wherever you are.
- Check-in for your flight
- Check flight status
- Change or cancel your flight
Need a Lyft ride?
Before your flight, book your Lyft through the SWA app and make your journey to the airport quick and straightforward. Your location services must be enabled to view your estimated arrival time and cost right on the app’s home screen. Give it a try on your next trip by logging into the SWA app with your Rapid Rewards number and including it on your reservation.
Mobile boarding passes go where you go.
You can save your mobile boarding pass to your phone via Apple Wallet or Google Pay or save it to your photos from an Android device. Security checkpoints and boarding are a breeze when you present your mobile boarding pass! It’s that simple. We like it, too.
To wrap things out
What are you waiting for? The next time you need a ride, a bite to eat, or a last-minute hotel room, you have to download the Southwest® app, and we’ll be there. With mobile boarding passes, flexible scheduling, and an easy-to-use interface, your life as a Southwest flyer will be more accessible than ever. When you fly with us, life is good. If you love Southwest, make sure to share your experience. We’d love to hear from you!