The only reading app designed to motivate kids to read!
** Over 200 interactive stories & songs that turn screen time into reading time
** So fun & engaging kids choose reading over games
** Stories promote active participation, grow vocabulary, and improve comprehension
** Designed so kids as young as 2 can easily use independently
**Available as a free trial and then a monthly or annual subscirption
WHAT’S INSIDE THE SPEAKABOOS READING APP for Kids
– Stories & songs for kids ages 2-6 including classic fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes as well as original characters developed exclusively for this reading app
– Well-known books for kids such as The 3 Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, Goldilocks, & Where the Wild Things Are,
– Popular characters that preschool and kindergarten children love like Thomas the Train, Angelina Ballerina, Sid the Science Kid, and Mike the Knight
– Sesame street songs with Elmo and Big Bird
– Stories organized by favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
– Reading app activity reporting that lets you know about your child’s reading activity
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
– “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses.” – Ashley B., KY
– “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! – Karen D., CA
– I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ – Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
– Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
– Received an A+ from Education World.
– Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
– “Speakaboos… makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it’s read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own,” (Appolicious).
– “Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative.” (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning through features including:
– Read-along word highlighting promotes word recognition among young readers.
– Clickable words allow children to hear the way words are pronounced.
– Rich illustrations, sound effects and music keeps kids engaged.
– 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
– If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer MeeGenius or ABC Mouse, you’ll love Speakaboos stories.
Subscription details for Speakaboos Reading App: Stories & Songs for Kids:
– Subscription is offered on a monthly or yearly basis and provides unlimited access
– A 1-month subscription costs $7.99 and 12 months costs $69.99 or equivalent local price
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period?
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal?
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase?
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
By downloading Speakaboos, you agree to the following terms: