The BEST way to monitor shared plans and groups. Spottr gives everyone in your group a simple way keep up with who’s used what and when you’ll go over.
It’s simple, beautiful and easy to use. Works with shared plans, individual plans and on any device or plan. Save money on your phone bill and ensure your provider does not over charge you!
WHY USE SPOTTR?
– MONITOR SHARED PLANS: Monitor total group usage AND set recommended usage limits for each user. This makes it easier to monitor usage and create accountability.
– MONITOR INDIVIDUAL PLANS: Monitor multiple individual plans in one simple interface to ensure no one goes over.
– PREDICTIVE FORECAST: Spottr analyzes how much data you have used in real-time and let’s you know when you are projected to go over.
– BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: Colors change to reflect the current usage status and all usage is shown in one simple screen.
– DAILY USAGE STATS & LIMITS: By tapping on a usage spot, you can flip it over to view daily usage and suggested daily limits.
– ALERTS: Smart usage alerts keep you informed about each member of your group as well as overall usage.
– HISTORY: View and export accurate history to keep your provider in check and make sure you are on the right data plan.
– A TOOL FOR YOUR WHOLE GROUP: Everyone in your group will be able to use Spottr to stay on top of their usage and total shared usage (if applicable).
– WORKS WITH ANY PLAN: Flexible setup means Spottr works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
– LOW PRICE, PROTECTED DATA: We do not sell or monetize your group’s data like other free data usage apps. Instead we charge a low price to your group so we can stay operational!
– OUR BACKGROUND: One of our founders, Kartik, created the first data usage app, “Data Usage”. More than 4 years later, we’ve taken all of that knowledge and combined that with a true need in the market to create the first and only data usage app for shared plans and groups.
We hope you enjoy your experience with Spottr. Please let us know if you have any feedback or ideas, we’re all ears.