Record your activity with Strava. Track your run, map a cycling route and analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Whether you’re training for a marathon or simply love taking your bike out for a ride, turn your smartphone into a sophisticated running and cycling tracker with Strava. Join millions of athletes and active people and reach your fitness goals!
TRACK & ANALYZE
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Compare your running, cycling and swimming performance over time
• Use your iPhone or Apple Watch, or pretty much every GPS device out there
ROUTE & TRAIL MAP
• Access the world’s largest road & trail network
• Discover new routes for your run or bike ride
• Upload routes to your phone or GPS device for easy navigation
CHALLENGE & COMPETE
• Participate in your own monthly Challenges designed to push you even further
• Segment leaderboard: see how you fare on popular stretches of road or trail
• Track your progress & analyze your performance
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record an activity on your Strava feed, where friends & followers can give kudos, comments & share their own performances
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities & growing communities
• Show off your route & share photos of your adventures
• Get your own customizable training plans. Run that marathon or set your own distance, time or segment goals.
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
• Dive deep into your data with advanced analysis & extensive performance metrics
It doesn’t stop with running or cycling, you can track a whole range of sports with Strava:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
…and many more!
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at www.strava.com
Strava Premium is available with a monthly or annual subscription ($7.99/month or $59.99/year). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of service: https://www.strava.com/legal/terms