In The Sims FreePlay, players “build” and design houses and customize and create virtual people called Sims. Players can control their Sims to satisfy their wishes and let them complete different actions to gain Simoleons, Lifestyle Points, and Social Points (all three currencies in the game).
The game runs in real-time and takes real-time to complete actions.
- Build dream homes with swimming pools and multiple levels.
- Your Sims can experience the perfect story, from babies to seniors, at any point in life.
- Develop your characters and give them distinct personalities so that they can live out their life ambitions.
- Visit your actual friend’s Sim Town to finish goals, make new connections, and compare your interior design abilities against theirs!
- Taking care of pets, growing gardens, and baking cakes are all things you can do.
- Your Sims can achieve their goals by gaining Simoleons through their jobs.
More SIM-ulating Possibilities
Do your Sims want to be friends or adversaries? Make your town flourish with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets, and a beach! Make new friends with slaps and high-fives (or some Woohoo!). With more Sims, expand your city. Be free, Sims! Be free! There are no restrictions!
The Sims FreePlay is an open-world, creative and social life simulation game that allows you to live like a Sim. If you are the kind of person who enjoys making their own decisions and seeing how things turn out, The Sims FreePlay is a perfect game for you. Like all The Sims games, this game has a linear progression system where your Sims move through stages as they grow and completely different activities to unlock new features, earn new rewards and improve their social standing.
The Sims FreePlay is also very customizable, so you can create a world that is unique to you. From a tiny cute house to a sprawling mansion, you have complete freedom of creativity when designing and building your Sims. You can even invite your friends over to play and compare your creations.