Theme store now open! Customize your thermometer today!
Thermo is a simple approach to Weather. This little pocket thermometer shows the current temperature outside along with the temperature from the day before.
“if you just want a huge, gorgeous thermometer”?- Gizmodo
“a beautifully designed, simple weather app”?- The Next Web
“Thermo is simple and beautiful.”?- AppAdvice
The App Store is packed with increasingly advanced weather gizmos for aspiring meteorologists, but sometimes all you need to know is the temperature outside.?
Having problems judging absolute temperature values? Most of us do! That’s why we’ve included the temperature from yesterday. This gives you context, letting you compare how much hotter or colder it is today from the day before, a feature missing from most other weather apps.
Thermo has a unique and crisp interface, making it that much more enjoyable to check the temperature.
= Features =
* Universal thermometer for both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad
* Current local temperature from Across the World in a gorgeous interface
* Feels Like temperature, for the temperature on exposed skin due to wind.
* Yesterday’s temperature for your comparison (Note: not yesterday’s average, but the temperature exactly 24 hours ago)
* Auto Locate on startup, or manually search your location
* Tap on the glass to refresh temperature manually
* Celsius and Fahrenheit support
* Seamless transition between Landscape and Portrait version for iPad
* Ad Supported, Upgrade to an Ad-Free version with In App Purchase
* Get your own personal temperature tracker with Thermo History, an In-App upgrade that syncs automatically between iOS devices via iCloud
* Theme store! Purchase and unlock new looks for your thermometer.
* Supports Thermodo – the tiny Thermometer from the creators of Thermo. Take your own temperature measurements with thermodo + thermo. Read more on thermodo.com
= Support =
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that If you leave a support question in the comments we won’t be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.