With TripIt from Concur, you can organize all your traveling events in one place. You can create a master itinerary for each journey by forwarding travel confirmation emails to [email protected]. You can now access your plans whenever and wherever you want.
- You can create a master itinerary for all your trips by forwarding your reservation confirmation emails to [email protected] after booking.
- You can choose to have TripIt automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com, or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
- You can access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer, or wearable device at any time, anywhere.
- Your travel plans can be synced with TripIt to appear next to other appointments or events on your calendar.
- You can easily share your entire itinerary or specific plans with anyone.
- Your future flying experiences can be positively impacted by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro supplies all the functionality of TripIt, real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternative flight finding, fare refund notifications, and much more.
To get all the advantages of TripIt Pro, you must confirm your purchase by paying for your first year’s subscription. Subscription costs range based on location and currently range from $48.99 annually in the U.S.
To wrap it up
The heart of TripIt is essentially a digital wallet with some nice add-ons. Unless you’re a frequent traveler, the Pro membership isn’t worth it, given its price and services. It’s not to belittle the app or the service since having that comfort and ease can make traveling less stressful. If you want a simple way to organize your travel plans, TripIt is your answer.