Search branded and independent truck stops, check real-time parking availability, weigh stations & scales status, find cheapest diesel fuel, Walmart locations, rest areas, and more. Reach destinations quicker and spend more time with family.
ALL of this and more in one FREE app – Trucker Path, Best Trucking App!
America’s most popular app for Truckers, made by Truckers!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY of 550,000+ truck drivers now!
6,000+ TRUCK STOPS IN U.S. AND CANADA
– Find popular Truck Stops: Petro, Pilot, Flying J, Loves, TA, Travel Plazas, AM Best
– Hundreds of independent truck stops with reviews from fellow truckers
– Truck Stops with showers
– Rest Areas
– Real-time truck parking availability
– Truck parking status history
– Book truck parking in advance at some stops
– WALMART Locations with overnight truck parking
WEIGH STATIONS & SCALES
– See which weigh stations are open or closed
– Check weigh stations status history
– Find CAT Scales
FUEL STOPS WITH TRUCK CLEARANCE
– Find fuel stations with diesel
– Compare fuel prices
– All featured fuel stations have clearance for trucks
– Plan with Trucker Path GPS
– Find Low Clearance Bridges
– Truck Wash Locator for trailer washout: Blue Beacon or Tanker Wash
– Hotels & Restaurants
Premium Membership subscription: get access to the following features for $1.99 per month or $17.99 per year:
– night mode
– no ads
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period at the rate of the Premium Membership subscription.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on the device.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not recommended to use Trucker Path while driving.