AccuWeather has been recognized by the World Meteorological Organization as one of the best weather apps thanks to awards for “Best User Interface and Data Representation,” “Best Weather Warnings”, and “Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization.”
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
- Minute by Minute® precipitation updates is included in live weather forecasts.
- Today’s weather, including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks, is provided here.
- It provides you with advanced notice of the probability of snowfall and accumulation during the winter season.
- Daily forecasts provide information on the chance of rain, the amount of cloud coverage, wind speed, air quality index, snowfall, and UV index.
- You can get real-time weather radar images to track storms, track snow and ice, and monitor temperature changes and other weather events.
Three reasons why you’ll love using AccuWeather:
- Superior accuracy™ whenever and wherever you need it. Get worldwide weather updates at home or away.
- Be prepared for any severe weather event on the horizon with AccuWeather’s real-time alerts.
- Don’t get left out in the cold! RealFeel Temperature® technology tells you the difference between how the weather looks and how it feels.
Live weather with Weather Alerts
AccuWeather, your trusted forecaster, provides local weather updates, WinterCast snow alerts, and much more. Stay updated on the weather, from in-depth weather news to forecast updates to free weather alerts. Check out why AccuWeather is the best weather app, whether you need weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, or the forecast for today. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Whether you live in the country or a small town, be prepared for any severe weather event on the horizon. AccuWeather offers comprehensive coverage of severe weather warnings and alerts. Whether you need an emergency weather kit, evacuation routes, or the latest winter storm news, it’s essential to know what the weather will bring to your area.
And now, for the first time, you can receive real-time weather radar images to track storms, snow and ice, temperature changes, and other weather events. You can even receive video and photo reports of severe weather events when they happen.