Wellsite Navigator Pro is an upgraded and ad-free version of Wellsite Navigator that allows users to quickly search and navigate to Oil and Gas Wells in the following states: Texas, North Dakota, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, West Virginia and Ohio.
For most of the included states, users can search and filter by Well Name, Operator, and API Number.
The paid data-subscription (In-App-Purchase) gives the user access to the latest well data information, as well as enabling the Show Wells feature. The well data is used for the searches and overlay displays. If you have no subscription or the subscription expires, you can continue to work with the base well data set that comes with the app and/or the well data updates you have already downloaded. The app itself does not collect any private user data, nor do we transmit any of your data to the internet.
Note: Due to POI density, please ensure you are adequately zoomed into the map in order to see the nearby wells when using the Show Wells feature.
Auto-renewing Subscription Terms
– The subscription allows the Wellsite Navigator USA Pro app to have access to the latest well data when updates are published. The subscription also enables the Show Wells feature.
– One subscription duration is available: 1 month ($2.99) Well data will be updated at least once a month during this period. A one time 1 week free trial period is included.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of the 1 month free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription