“Where’s my MBTA Bus?” is an app for Massachusetts transit riders who want to know exactly where their bus is and when it will arrive. It can help riders decide if they need to rush or can restfully finish their morning coffee.
– Universal app; supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
– Real-time arrival predictions for ALL MBTA bus stops
– Real-time bus locations for ALL MBTA routes
– View official MBTA Alerts
– Guided navigation to help riders find their stops
– View entire route path with all stops on the map
– Save stops as Favorites to ensure quick access at any time
– Quick access to predictions for the last viewed stop
– Automatic refreshing of predictions and bus locations
This app relies on MBTA partnership with NextBus inc, to provide real-time bus arrival predictions. Data is provided by NextBus using MBTA raw data. Using their special formula, NextBus is able to provide not only bus locations, but arrival predictions for every single bus stop. The app provides a pre-filled template to report problems, letting riders send feedback and improve the accuracy of predictions.
This App requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi) to get access to real-time data.