The XFINITY WiFi Hotspots app for iOS is available exclusively for XFINITY Internet customers and contains WiFi security features to improve your safety and privacy while using certain XFINITY WiFi hotspots around town. The app also automatically connects you to XFINITY WiFi hotspots when in range. It makes it easy to find XFINITY WiFi hotspots with enhanced search tools and directions.
• Automatically connect to XFINITY WiFi, including secure hotspots where available
• “Near Me” locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
• View maps and lists of hotspots, with walking and driving directions
• Create and save your favorite hotspots for easy reference later
• View the business name of hotspot locations and filter by business category
• Download hotspot locations for offline use
• A WiFi enabled device running iOS 10.0 and up
• XFINITY Internet service (Performance tier and above)
• XFINITY username and password
XFINITY Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup
Forgot your password? https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/reset
Comcast Business Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://business.comcast.com/myaccount/Registration/ForgotEmail
Forgot your password? https://business.comcast.com/myaccount/Registration/ForgotPassword
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots
XFINITY WiFi is the largest, fastest WiFi network in the nation, so there is always a hotspot where you need it most. XFINITY WiFi is included with XFINITY Internet service (Performance tier and above) for no additional charge. Stream what you love around town. Save on your mobile data plan.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. The XFINITY WiFi Hotspots app is optimized to stop GPS use automatically when you are stationary. To disable GPS in the XFINITY WiFi Hotspots app: On your device go to iOS Settings / XFINITY WiFi / Location and select ‘While Using the App’. Some functionality in the app may no longer be available.