Zoom is a web conferencing and VoIP service. People use it to make phone calls or participate in video conference sessions.
Zoom Meetings happen in the Zoom app and can be started and shared by anyone; these meetings can even be created for free via the app if you have it installed or via the Zoom website.
It’s super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on “Host a Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you on video!
- Best iPhone and iPad video meeting quality
- Best iPhone and iPad screen sharing quality
- Screen share directly from your iPhone or iPad
- Screen share photos, web, and iCloud, MS OneDrive, Box or Dropbox files
- Screen share apps via iOS AirPlay
- During screen sharing on iPhone and iPad, co-annotate.
- Collaborating in real-time using an iPad whiteboard.
- You can send group messages, images, and audio files from mobile and desktop.
- Contact availability status
- Easily invite phone, email, or company contacts
- Join as an interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
- Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode while on the road
If you’re looking to make more time for important things like family, friends, or work, Zoom can help. It’s free, easy to use, and transforming how people organize themselves and work.
Zoom lets you video chat with anyone, anywhere, for free. You can also screen share, join real-time discussions, get updates, and document your meetings. All this from your iPhone, iPad, or computer. You can even make a webcam call from your mobile phone. Zoom makes it easy to get ahead in your career and enjoy your life more.
When you use Zoom for the first time, you’ll see how it can help you work and life better.
Get started for free by downloading the Zoom app for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
You can also use Zoom on a computer like Skype on steroids.