Context Camera helps you capture more useful photos by stamping them with direction, location, date/time, address and comments in a variety of configurations.
Context Camera is designed for business and is trusted by professionals in diverse fields such as construction, insurance, safety, inspection and emergency response.
– Take photos using the app – the camera preview with information overlay will show you exactly what your photo will look like.
– Rear, dual and front cameras are supported.
– Adjust focus, exposure, and flash settings where supported by your device.
– Choose from a variety of information overlays. Each overlay shows a different selection of information including:
– location (WGS84 lat/lon, UTM, MGRS)
– direction (degrees/mils, magnetic/true north)
– user comments
– date and time (variety of formats)
– As well as being stamped on the photo itself, most information is also written to the image metadata.
– Annotate photos with arrows, lines, ellipses and rectangles in a variety of colours and thicknesses.
– Store photos inside the app to keep them separate or automatically export them to your photo library.
– Export stamped photos as separate images or zip files.
– Quick email feature lets you quickly send emails with photos to preset addresses.
– Only photos taken with Context Camera can be stamped.
– No automatic export of photos to cloud storage services (yet)
– No customisation of text font, size or colour on overlays (yet)
– No custom text annotations on photos (yet)
– No coordinate formats/datums other than those listed above (yet)
– iPods and Wi-Fi only iPads are supported, but since they do not have a GPS receiver location accuracy is reduced.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.