FitBrains is an educational program that provides entertaining tasks to boost fundamental cognitive skills. FitBrains targets five entire cognitive categories: Language, Problem Solving, Concentration, Memory, and Vision. Each activity varies in difficulty depending on the participant’s abilities. FitBrains also allows users to track their progress and compare their performance to other users.
Why train your brain?
Recent studies reveal the importance of exercising your brain
- The Western World’s average IQ has dropped significantly
- The average person forgets four things every day
- A goldfish has a longer attention span than the average American
- 90% of top performers have high EQ
- Americans with higher EQ make $29,000 more
Science behind Fit Brains
Our company is led by a clinical Neuropsychologist and game and education experts to make training fun and to engage. Brain scientists design fit Brains.
Fit Brains addresses all six significant regions of the brain: Memory, Speed of Thought, Concentration, Problem Solving, Language, and Visual-Spatial perception. In addition, it addresses EQ, Emotional Intelligence, the capacity to understand and manage your own and other people’s emotions, and four critical areas of self-control, self-awareness, social awareness, and social skills.
- 60+ games (35 in the iOS app, 60+ on the website): fun, rewarding, and adapt as you progress
- In-depth performance reports: identify where to improve & compare scores against others
- 500+ customized daily workouts, training reminders
- 24/7 access across Mobile, Web, Apple TV, Apple Watch
- Plus more, download & see for yourself!
Training your brain is essential for your well-being. And Fit Brains may be the best way to do so. It’s simple, accessible, and interactive. You can play games against other players or challenge yourself with personalized drills. As you play, you’ll learn how your cognitive skills are shaping the games you play and how they are shaping your experience. You can track your progress, compare your strength against others, and get in-depth performance reports. Get Fit Brains and start training your brain today!