Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
“Next time you plan to hit the road don’t forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department.” – AppPicker.com
“Camera apps aren’t designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is.” – The Guardian
Our scanning technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded this scanner app and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
– Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don’t have a scanner at hand
– Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
– Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
– Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
– Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
– Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
– At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
– Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
– Save the perfect recipe after cooking
– Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
– Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
– Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don’t need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
– Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
– Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
– Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
– Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
– Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
– Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
– Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
– Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
– Prints over AirPrint
– Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
– Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
– Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
GENIUS CLOUD SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Some features of Genius Scan require a paid subscription to the Genius Cloud service. There are two Genius Cloud subscriptions:
– 1 month for $2.99, renews monthly
– 1 year for $29.99, renews yearly
Genius Cloud subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours before the subscription period ends, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account. You can manage your subscription and may turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
– Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
– Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
– Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best scanner app to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions.