GetMyBoat is the first step toward amazing maritime adventures. In any waterway across the world, you can discover boat rentals, charters, tours, lessons, and experiences. Explore the marine environment’s splendor in your upcoming holiday location, reserve yachts for special occasions, kayak nearby rivers, or plan a sailing escape. Get on the water, explore neighboring or far-off locations, and start earning a living as a captain, guide, or host.
Everyone can enjoy water activities thanks to GetMyBoat. We make it simple to select and organize your next water experience, whether you want to do kayaking in California, sail in Croatia, swim with sea turtles in Sardinia, or host a bachelorette party in Barcelona.
HOT SPOT LOCATIONS
- Wakeboard on the Great Lakes in the USA and Canada, or cruise the shoreline from Seattle to Miami, San Diego to NYC, and everywhere in between.
- Take a motor yacht tour of the Amalfi coast or rent a RIB for a day on the French Riviera in France and Italy
- Explore the Sea of Crete by boat or by kayak while in Greece or Croatia.
- While you are in the Caribbean or Mexico, have a dock party in Cancun or go sport fishing in St. Vincent.
It’s simple to get on the water:
– 150,000 aquatic experiences in 184 nations.
– Search anywhere in the world or look nearby.
– Send the owner a message to arrange your experience and discuss pricing.
– Evaluate prices and available options.
– Secure online booking and payment.
AS CAPTAIN, GUIDE, AND HOST
Start generating additional revenue for your company or use it to pay for your privately owned boat’s expenses.
– Create a listing for nothing with ease. Describe the experience in detail, including the costs and features.
– Travelers will locate and get in touch with you personally to provide schedules, the size of the group, and other crucial details.
– Instantaneously alter the costs and specifics for each reservation.
– Manage your bookings and chat using the built-in messaging system.
– Simple online payments with built-in fraud protection that go directly to your bank account.