With HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote), you can set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook), set up new HP printers, monitor and order supplies, and more.
- Start with a hassle-free setup, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account.
- Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
- Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
- Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them to your favorite cloud storage account
- Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
- It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
- Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
- Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
HP Smart isn’t just for the tech-savvy anymore. With simple-to-use, connected technology, you can manage, print, and share documents with anyone who needs to use your printer and do it all from your mobile device.
HP Smart offers several powerful features. You can capture, edit, and save images using your mobile device’s camera and apply filters and text to them, or take snapshots of real-world objects and import them into your documents. You can share photos and documents through email, text messages, social media, and popular cloud storage services. And if you need to print copies of your work, you can quickly and easily print from any connected computer or device.
The best part? You can access all of this from any computer or mobile device. HP Smart can be installed on any printer or used in conjunction with any Windows, macOS, or Linux computer. It can also be used with an HP ePrint-enabled printer.