CAUTION: CONTAINS WEIRD & WILD FLAVORS
There is a new way to take the BeanBoozled Challenge. This app lets users play the game (remotely and in person), capture photos, find retailers and order online.
BeanBoozled is a game of risk. Are you brave enough?
BeanBoozled has two challenging ways to play.
The original BeanBoozled: Ten delicious Jelly Belly jelly bean flavors (like Juicy Pear or Chocolate Pudding) have been paired up with ten lookalikes in weird and wild flavors (like Booger or Canned Dog Food). Will it be Buttered Popcorn or Rotten Egg? Peach or Barf? There’s only one way to find out!
The BeanBoozled Fiery Five Challenge asks how hot can you handle? Five progressively hot jelly beans range from smoldering Sriracha to scorching Carolina Reaper. Can you handle the heat?
What is the BeanBoozled App?
• Take the game anywhere! Take turns spinning the BeanBoozled wheel in the app to see what flavour you’ll have to try next.
• The app comes with a video sharing function so you can challenge your friends – wherever they are – in real time. You don’t need to physically be together to play BeanBoozled! Just use the built-in “Challenge A Friend” feature to play with your friend remotely. The App will send an invitation to your friend to play, and once they accept, you’re sharing the same spinner and playing the game together.
• Take photos while you play in the “Challenge A Friend” mode, or 6-second GIFs of the crazy faces your friends make. Add photo frames and share them to your social media channels.
• When you run out of flavors, in your BeanBoozled box or bag, simply tell the app and the spinner will continue play without landing on what you’re missing.
• Need more BeanBoozled jelly beans? Search for a store near you with our built-in Store Locator, or use the option to buy online.
• Not sure what the jelly bean flavors are? Consult the handy flavor menu in the app for a helpful guide.
A Few Tips…
DO have a trash can handy at all times. Trust us – you’ll need it.
If you’re playing BeanBoozled Fiery Five, have some milk, ice cream, rice or honey handy to extinguish the burn.
DO NOT let wimps or crybabies play this game. (OK- maybe let them play after all. It can be fun to watch!)
DO Make up your own rules. This is BeanBoozled where anything goes! Your imagination is your only limit.
Playing with your food was never this much fun!