With one of the first and most reliable digital fertility charting tools, you can become pregnant faster, naturally, avoid being pregnant, or learn more about your body.
The most OK fertility app in the world, Kindara, uses established science to provide you with pinpoint accuracy so you can understand your cycle.
Come and experience Kindara with the other 1.5 million happy women who have already downloaded it.
- Proven precise accuracy for ovulation
- Over 1.4 million women worldwide trust us.
- Wink, a wireless Basal Body Temp (BBT) Thermometer, is exclusively available in only one app, making charting simple and convenient.
- Data synchronization with Apple’s Health app for fertility purposes
- The quickest and most straightforward method for managing your fertility
- Community: Make friends with ladies who share your desire for conception
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Technology based on the Fertility Awareness Method’s scientifically sound foundation (FAM)
- Market-leading charts that are simple to read and understand
Engaged & Supportive Community
- Increase your family and establish friendships with encouraging women who share your fertility objectives.
- Gain insight and encouragement from other FAM lovers and members of the community.
- Get assistance deciphering your temperature changes, ovulation timing, and peak days for cervical fluid.
- Keep up your education with our comprehensive Knowledge Base and enlightening Blog pieces.
- Using the calendar and fertility chart, you can precisely anticipate your fertile days, ovulation, and menstruation.
- To help you receive the best care possible, share your chart with your spouse and healthcare professional.
- Enter your menstrual information to learn more about your cycle. Use Kindara Charts to insert personalized data such as sexual activity or insemination, the findings of ovulation prediction kits, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests, the use of alternative birth control methods, the height and hardness of the cervix, and more.
- Record your cervical fluid type daily (including peak days) and your vaginal sensation.
- Custom data fields let you keep track of your priorities!
- Recognize your body’s changes when they occur, such as when you stop using hormonal birth control, go through anovulation, PCOS, perimenopause, or menopause.
- Note the body’s base temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Overall, I think Kindara is a great fertility tracker for those looking to get pregnant or avoid pregnancy. It’s easy to use and has many features that other fertility trackers don’t have. my only complaint is that the app isn’t available for Android devices, but hopefully, that will change in the future. If you’re considering trying out a fertility tracker, I would definitely recommend giving Kindara a try.