Featured in the New York Times, Parenting, and Babytalk magazine!
The Milk Maid app was designed to help pumping moms manage their stash of breast milk.
* Record pumping sessions and quickly see your inventory of fresh and frozen milk in multiple locations. (Home, work, daycare, etc. Want to add Grandma’s house? You can easily add custom locations.)
* Milk Maid keeps track of individual bottles and bags by pumping date so that you can use the oldest milk first. Milk Maid is flexible. You can combine milk from multiple pumping sessions or pour milk from one bottle into multiple bottles and freezer bags.
* Record the bottles and bags used by you or your caregiver each day. Have a business trip? Milk Maid will calculate the average milk you used last week to help you estimate how long your stash will last.
* Set an expiration period for each storage location and Milk Maid will track the expiration time of each bottle/bag in your stash. Browse the stash to see containers that are nearing expiration or expired.
* Use Milk Maid’s optional features like the handy timer if your pump does not have one and the Left/Right feature to track each side separately.
* Milk Maid supports oz or mL or both. Milk Maid remembers which units you used last so you don’t have to keep entering it over again.
* Browse and edit your entire history of pumpings and feedings.
* Quickly and easily browse your entire inventory of fresh and frozen milk in multiple locations. See the total volume stored in each location.
* Export all data in CSV (spreadsheet) and RTF (word processing) format via email or wifi to share with your caregiver or healthcare provider.