NurseGrid is the first calendar built for nurses. Over 450,000 nurses use NurseGrid because of these useful features:
– Add your shifts in seconds (regular, on call, charge, etc.)
– Live sync with 3rd party calendar apps
– See who you work with during every shift
– Add up to eight different color-coded worksites
– Group and 1:1 messaging
– Set expiration reminders for your credentials
– Quickly find colleagues to swap shifts with
– Search and apply for nursing jobs right in the app
And much more…
NurseGrid operates independent of any existing hospital systems, which means any nurse can use it to save countless hours managing your personal work schedule.
Many of the best features get unlocked when you invite your colleagues to download the app as well. Once your colleagues join, you can see each other’s work schedules, send private messages, and quickly find people who can work for you when you need to swap a shift. Never again deal with the usual headache of phone calls/emails/texts to complete a shift swap! Inviting your colleagues is easy through our Facebook and email integrations.
NurseGrid is founded by RN’s, and our mission is to help nurses take control of their work life. As nurses, we got tired of how much time it took to manage our work schedule, so we decided to make a better way for all nurses.
Getting started is easy, and we have provided video tutorials on our support page (support.nursegrid.com) to help you with every aspect of the app.
We love to hear from nurses at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for new features to make the app even more useful for you.