Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
“Shazam is an app that feels like magic” –Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we’ll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more…
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more – tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com