With Split Pic, you can split your camera into several sections, choosing from several free layouts. You can blend these photos together to create a seamless, visually engaging effect or juxtapose them to create a collage with several images. You can create an almost unlimited variety of effects!
- Collaborate with friends anywhere in the world (even on Mars if they have Wi-Fi)! Participate in a Split Pic and select which of your Facebook friends you wish to complete it with. Much better than sending a postcard!
- Add beautiful and exclusive artwork and stickers to your edits.
- Your Split Pics library saves any unfinished work, so you can pick up where you left off or experiment with different combinations.
- Want to see what astounding pictures users around the world are creating? Check out the HALL OF FAME section for inspiration…your picture can be included, too. Just post your photos to Instagram with the hashtag #splitpic to be had!
- Have questions or need help? Go to SETTINGS and send us a message to request assistance or just say hello!
How it works
- Select a layout
- You can now arrange the photos you take or import from your Camera Roll in any order you wish. If you don’t like the layout, just press the ‘Random’ button to see more design options.
- It’s up to you whether or not to blend the photos to create the appearance of one image and trick all your friends or show off your artistic side! Now, you can instantly test the blend bar before moving on to editing!
- Choose from a range of photo editing options, including zoom-in or -out, split bar movement, image positioning, and more.
- Make each frame look the same or switch things up by filtering each section separately with 14 custom Split Pic photo filters.
- Save it to your Camera Roll or share it with your friends! Our integrated social media posting to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Email, or SMS is a simple click away.
- The subscription length is weekly.
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
- Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The renewal cost will be charged to your account 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
You might also like: MandelBrowser